- Michael Shuster, Daniel Goldberg, and Neil Lieberman Recognized by New York Super Lawyers. Read more
- Judge Holwell recently discussed life on the bench and the growth of the firm with Commercial Litigation Insider. The Q&A is available here.
- Judge Holwell discussed the SEC’s charges against SAC Capital founder Steven Cohen on The Kudlow Report on July 19, 2013.
- Chambers USA Recognizes Michael Shuster as a Top Litigator in New York for Ninth Consecutive Year. Read more
- Judge Holwell spoke on the “When a Crisis Reaches Government Scrutiny: Brand Management & Effective Advocacy” panel at The National Law Journal’s Crisis Litigation Conference Series in New York on May 1, 2013.
- Michael Shuster quoted in Reuters on U.S. Court of Appeals’ ruling that Holocaust looted art case against Hungary can proceed. Read more
- Judge Holwell spoke on the “Money Laundering and Asset Forfeiture” panel at the ABA’s 27th Annual National Institute on White Collar Crime in Las Vegas on March 6, 2013.
- Michael Shuster quoted in Reuters on why Rakoff’s Flagstar ruling will prompt more filings by investors. Read more
- Michael Shuster spoke on the “Mortgage Litigation Update” panel at the ASF 2013 conference in Las Vegas on January 29, 2013. Panelists debated current litigation risks and trends, with a particular focus on RMBS putback claims.