- Judge Holwell spoke on the “When a Crisis Reaches Government Scrutiny: Brand Management & Effective Advocacy” panel at The National Law Journal’s Crisis Litigation Conference Series in New York on May 1, 2013.
- Michael Shuster quoted in Reuters on U.S. Court of Appeals’ ruling that Holocaust looted art case against Hungary can proceed. Read more.
- Judge Holwell spoke on the “Money Laundering and Asset Forfeiture” panel at the ABA’s 27th Annual National Institute on White Collar Crime in Las Vegas on March 6, 2013.
- Michael Shuster quoted in Reuters on why Rakoff’s Flagstar ruling will prompt more filings by investors. Read more
- Michael Shuster spoke on the “Mortgage Litigation Update” panel at the ASF 2013 conference in Las Vegas on January 29, 2013. Panelists debated current litigation risks and trends, with a particular focus on RMBS putback claims.
- Judge Holwell quoted in Bloomberg on sentencing of Rajat Gupta. Read more
- Benchmark Litigation 2013 Recognizes Michael Shuster as a Top Litigator in New York. Read more
- Judge Holwell has been appointed to the three-member NFL appeals panel. Acting as Chairman of the panel, Judge Holwell recently issued a ruling regarding Commissioner Goodell’s discipline of the New Orleans Saints players involved in the controversial Bountygate scandal. You can read ESPN’s coverage of the decision here.
- Michael Shuster and Daniel Goldberg Named 2012 New York Super Lawyers. Read more
- Judge Holwell quoted in Reuters on Peregrine CEO pleading not guilty to lying to regulators. Read more
- Chambers USA Recognizes Michael Shuster as a Leading Litigator in New York for Eighth Consecutive Year. Read more